Barth Howard Homeowners Insurance and Auto Insurance in San Ramon, California 

Site Map | Search     

 Barth Howard Insurance Agency


Home Personal Insurance Business Insurance Health & Dental Glossary Contact Us
Auto Homeowners Personal Umbrella Boats / Bikes / RVs Flood Earthquake Collectibles
DMV SR-1 Accident Rpt DMV SR-22 Proof Filing


I WILL save you money on your Homeowners and Auto Insurance in California.  CALL ME NOW!!




and get more


Service & Quality

Open for your calls

Weekdays, Evenings

& Saturdays!

(925) 699-4200




View Barth's Linkedin Profile


Be a HERO For Babies!  Make a small Donation Now!


DMV SR-22 Proof Of Insurance

Don't miss work or take the chance of driving without a license.


We can issue an immediate SR-22 filing


The SR 22 filing is proof of insurance that is filed with the Department of Motor Vehicles in California to re-instate a driver's license that has been suspended.

If you have been charged with a DUI, or your license has been suspended due to a medical infirmity (such as diabetes, elderly driver, epilepsy, etc.), or your were invoilved in an accident and did not have insurance at the time, you cannot afford to delay.


Another example of needing an SR 22 filing for a suspended license would be if you need an "ignition interlock" due to a second drunk driver conviction.


If my license is suspended I will not be able to drive to work and I will lose my job.

Is there anyway that I can get around this?

Yes. If this is your first DUI, and you are convicted or enter a plea of guilty or no contest, you will be prevented from driving anywhere and for any reason for 30 days. However, if you enroll in a Drinking/Driving program, after the 30 day time period has passed, you can have a restricted license issued to you that will allow you to drive to and from work, as well as drive during the course of work, and to and from the Drinking/Driving program during the remaining period of your license suspension. If this is your second DUI you are prevented from driving for a full year. However, if you are enrolled in 18-month second offender Drinking/Driving program, you will be issued a restricted license like the one described above only after you have completed one full year of the 18-month program.


Your Driving Record & The DMV


California Insurance Agent



                                                                           Legal Disclaimer | Privacy Policy

Representative of top-rated insurance companies: Farmers Insurance Group, Blue Cross, New World Life, Foremost, CNA, United States Liability

Selling fire, homeautos, umbrella, Boats, life, business, commercial auto, earthquake, & flood.   California Insurance Agency directly serving the

entire State Of California and the communities of Alamo, Blackhawk, Danville, Dublin, Pleasanton, San Ramon, and greater SanFrancisco Eastbay

(All of California and zip codes 94506, 94507, 94526, 94566, 94568, 94582, 94583, 95688)